Why deal with multiple designers or printers when you can save time and money by streamlining your desktop publishing (DTP) workflow? You deserve a simpler life—in which a single vendor takes care of creating your documentation.
We can help you get the most out of these tools by offering:
- File processing in all common formats. We support MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), MS Publisher, MS Visio and Microsoft 365, QuarkXpress, Adobe Premier, Adobe Creative Suite and Adobe Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, PhotoShop, Acrobat), as well as eLearning authoring tools such as Captivate, and web development formats such as HTML, XML, JSON and more.
- Accessibility services for all types of published documents, compliant with WCAG 2.0, Levels A and AA, as required by Accessibility Legislation (AODA), including compliance reports with PAC3 and Adobe Acrobat Professional.
CASE STUDY: RUSH LAYOUT BUT NO ELECTRONIC COPY TO BE FOUND
Even though our client was unsure what format the source files were in and could only provide a few printed pages, our DTP specialists were able to extrapolate from what they saw on the hard copy. Using the latest design applications, they created a visual that looked exactly like the original. After confirming the final format with the client, we began the graphic design, working alongside the translators to ensure that the translated text would merge seamlessly with the original format. Performing the design and translation work simultaneously enabled the client to meet the printing deadline and launch the new program without a hitch. And now they know who to turn to if they ever misplace the source file!
- A company in the investment fund sector needed to have all of its annual investment data submitted using a standard layout and in both official languages. The company had over 100 funds, with close to 15,000 pages of content. We injected the translated content into the source format, re-creating the visual of the source text. As soon as the work was printed and published, we created a whole new look for their quarterly documentation, in both the source and target languages.
- A client in the health sciences field needed to create patient brochures in Chinese, Japanese, and Vietnamese and had files in various formats, including Word, Excel, and InDesign. Our expert project managers coordinated all of the change orders and delivered all the files back in a single format, along with the source files, thereby making the client’s life easier.
- A client in the banking industry had a number of internal procedures—including 29 separate policies—that needed to be updated simultaneously. The client no longer had the software needed to make changes in the original source files. Rather than force the client to have to switch to a new format, we secured a license for the client’s outdated software and provided the updated translation in the client’s requested format. The work, meanwhile, had to be done in an urgent manner, with no possibility of milestone deliveries. After close to 150 hours of layout and adjustments, with DTP specialists working round the clock, we delivered the project on time and on budget.