These Terms and Conditions govern your use of our website. Please read these terms in full before you use this website. If you do not agree with and accept these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this website. Your continued use of this site confirms your acceptance of these terms.
It is not necessary to register with us in order to use most parts of this website. However, some areas of this website will only be accessible if you have registered.
Use of website
This website may be used for your own private purposes and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. You may print and download material from this website provided that you do not modify or reproduce any content without our prior written consent.
All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this website is operational all day, every day. However, technical issues may occasionally result in some downtime. We will therefore not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
Wherever possible, we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in website downtime, but we are under no obligation to provide such notice.
When using this website, you may not post or send to or from this website any material:
- for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
- that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the laws of the province of Quebec;
- which is harmful in nature, including, without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of the above.
Links to and from other websites
Throughout this website, you may find links to third-party websites. Providing a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this website, you do so at your own risk.
Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so, provided the conditions below are observed:
- You do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party, unless this has been agreed with us in writing.
- You do not misrepresent your relationship with this website.
- The website from which you link to this website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content, or content that infringes on any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
By linking to this website in breach of the above conditions, you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this website as a result of such a link.
While we do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times, we do not guarantee that all material is accurate and/or up to date. You use the material on this website at your own discretion.
Exclusion of liability
We do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this website.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence which cannot be excluded or limited under the laws of the province of Quebec.
Law and jurisdiction
Any dispute arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the province of Quebec.
Questions, comments and requests regarding these Terms and Conditions are welcome and should be addressed to [email protected].