We are looking to recruit dedicated professionals who thrive on challenge, who generate ideas and who are able to work with cutting-edge technological tools.
TRSB is firmly convinced that its staff is its greatest asset. This is why we offer excellent working conditions. In addition to competitive salaries, we also provide merit bonuses and a wide range of benefits: for instance, we pay our employees’ gym memberships and professional association fees.
TRSB has a CQIF (a training initiatives quality certificate awarded by the Commission des partenaires du marché du travail), which proves it is genuinely committed to promoting its employees’ career development and encouraging change from within.
TRSB goes beyond its obligations as an employer, positioning itself as more than a company by offering its employees a range of social activities, such as team sports, monthly happy hour, cocktail-conferences, and much more!
Positions currently available:
Summary of the position
You will prepare documents for treatment with computer-assisted translation tools and performs layout adjustments following processing, including entering linguistic corrections. Special attention to client preferences and deadlines must be adhered to. You will work closely with the project management team.
As a technician, your daily routine at TRSB would consist in
- Preparing and post-processing documents handled with the aid of computer-assisted translation applications.
- Cleaning up the layout of documents within stated deadlines, taking great care to meet client preferences and directives.
- Entering corrections requested by linguistic resources.
This position is ideal for you if you
- Have an excellent familiarity with applications in the 2003 to 2010 versions of MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Visio).
- Are familiar with InDesign, Acrobat, Photoshop and Illustrator software.
- Have an excellent knowledge of typographical conventions and page layout concepts and techniques, and the use of style sheets and templates.
- Are familiar with QuarkXPress and FrameMaker : an asset.
- Have a diploma of collegial studies (DEC) in business software or computer graphics, or 3 to 5 years’ relevant experience.
- Have work experience in translation : a major asset.
- Have a good knowledge of computer-assisted translation tools (SDLX and Trados) : an asset.
- Have an ability to handle tight deadlines and to work under pressure.
- Are fluent in French and English and written.
- Have a good sense of urgency and priorities.
- Have a sense of responsibility.
- Have a strong sense of initiative.
- Are flexible.
- Are available outside regular office hours : an asset.
For internal positions, please fill out the form below and select a job from the dropdown menu, above.